Garmin 276C for sale

kot...@iafrica.com

Jul 1, 2024, 1:47:36 AM (7 days ago) Jul 1
to tracks...@googlegroups.com

Good day

I am selling one of my perfectly working 276C GPS with accessories as per photo. It has a 256 Gb memory card. My price R3500. I am in Kraaifontein. Courier costs will be for your account.

Please contact me directly at kot...@iafrica.com and NOT here on the group please. Thanx

Deon Kotze

Garmin 276C.jpg

kot...@iafrica.com

Jul 1, 2024, 3:44:44 AM (7 days ago) Jul 1
to tracks...@googlegroups.com

Ok Thanx, the Garmin is sold.

Thanx

Deon Kotze

To STOP getting T4A Mail, make sure that you are sending mail from the SAME ADDRESS that you used when you joined the T4A list and then click on this link:
mailto:tracks4afric...@googlegroups.com
If that does NOT work, then please try mailto:mode...@tracks4africa.co.za

---