Test email to T4A forum

grahambowring2

May 23, 2024, 6:49:10 AMMay 23
to T4A Forum
Some - but not all - my replies to the forum are bouncing.

I ask that everyone doesn't reply... if it doesn't bounce I'll assume it is OK & ask Lizette to confirm.

Thank you, Graham

Graham B

Lizette Swart

May 23, 2024, 6:50:42 AMMay 23
to tracks...@googlegroups.com
HI Graham,

Received this side, thank you.

Regards/Groete

Lizette

Lizette Swart

To STOP getting T4A Mail, make sure that you are sending mail from the SAME ADDRESS that you used when you joined the T4A list and then click on this link:
mailto:tracks4afric...@googlegroups.com
If that does NOT work, then please try mailto:mode...@tracks4africa.co.za

---

Chris Smit

May 24, 2024, 4:15:17 AMMay 24
to tracks...@googlegroups.com
Why was this sent to me? Am I required to take any action?
Chris

--

“It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.” - Voltaire

Lizette Swart

May 24, 2024, 4:22:32 AMMay 24
to Chris Smit, tracks...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,

No, no need to take action - we have been struggling with some members being unable to send mails to the forum, so this was just a test.

It seems to be resolved now.

Regards/Groete

Lizette

Lizette Swart