False rumours about Covid-19 in Namibia

Lizette Swart

Dec 22, 2022, 1:21:52 AM12/22/22
to Tracks4Africa
Hi all,

If you're heading to Namibia, please see the attached communication from the Ministry of Health about "fake news" on Covid-19 in Namibia.

Safe travels!

Namibia 2022 12 22 Covid 19 false rumours p2.jpg
Namibia 2022 12 22 Covid 19 false rumours p1.jpg

Frank höppener

Dec 22, 2022, 2:27:07 AM12/22/22
to Tracks4Africa
War mongers!

Thanks Lizette.

Did you receive mt Timbila tracks?

Cheerio,
Frank

Op do 22 dec. 2022 07:21 schreef Lizette Swart <liz...@tracks4africa.co.za>:
To STOP getting T4A Mail, make sure that you are sending mail from the SAME ADDRESS that you used when you joined the T4A list and then click on this link:
mailto:tracks4afric...@googlegroups.com
If that does NOT work, then please try mailto:mode...@tracks4africa.co.za

---

Edward Cox

May 28, 2024, 6:21:20 AMMay 28
to tracks...@googlegroups.com

Dear Lizette

Please would you remove me from the google groups as we have sold our overlander and are no longer exploring in southern Africa.

With all best wishes

Edward Cox

Tel (Office) - 01264-736355

Mobile - 07811-464217

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail (and any attachment) is intended only for the attention of the addressee(s). Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies and inform the sender by return e-mail. Although the sender believes that this message and any attachments are free from any virus or defect that may affect a computer or other device, it is the entire responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is free of any virus and/or defect

Lizette Swart

May 28, 2024, 6:29:27 AMMay 28
to Edward Cox, tracks...@googlegroups.com
Hallo Edward,

Sorry to hear that, I will take the mail off the forum - and we hope to see you back one day!

Regards/Groete