River Lodge next to Bedrogfontein 4WD Trail in Kirkwood Section of Addo Elephant Park

Bobby Stodel

Jun 8, 2024, 6:59:22 AMJun 8
to tracks...@googlegroups.com

I have previously stayed at Kabouga House in the Kirkwood Section of Addo Elephant Park before continuing on the Bedrogfontein 4WD Trail.

The map below from the SANP site shows ‘River Lodge’ but there is no information about it on the SANP website.

It is also not shown on the T4A map whereas Kabouga House is shown.

Does anyone know anything about River Lodge and if one can book where does one book?

Bobby Stodel

Rico Terblanche

Jun 8, 2024, 4:53:09 PMJun 8
to rob...@stodel.com, tracks...@googlegroups.com

Hi Bobby

You can contact me. We Jane stayed at Kabouga house before and I had a contact in Kirkwood that might help you as well.

A very nice trip that Bedrogsfontein

Regards
Rico

To STOP getting T4A Mail, make sure that you are sending mail from the SAME ADDRESS that you used when you joined the T4A list and then click on this link:
mailto:tracks4afric...@googlegroups.com
If that does NOT work, then please try mailto:mode...@tracks4africa.co.za

---