Android users: POI Capture APP - replaced by our latest Guide App

Janine Reyneke

Jun 5, 2024, 7:25:52 AMJun 5
to tracks...@googlegroups.com
All

Please note that if any of you have used our POI capture app on your android device to report data/poi corrections, send check-ins etc. - all this functionality is now available on our latest Guide app for Android - the basic app is free and this functionality is available on this app.

We are not going to maintain our POI capture app anymore - so it would be better if you install our guide app rather.

@IOS users - this functionality is in the pipeline in the near future on your devices.

Android uses - see this link here for our guide app:

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for sending us this info via our apps!
thanks!!
Janine

--
Kind Regards / Vriendelike Groete