I have 2 completely functional Complete JSTAMP+ Development Kits for sale -- please read on!!

5 visninger
Gå til det første ulæste opslag

Josh Kaufman

ulæst,
23. mar. 2009, 22.24.2423.03.2009
til trac...@googlegroups.com

I have 2 completely functional Complete JStamp+ Development Kits for sale. These two kits are available either together or separately.

The contents per kit include:

Complete JStamp+ Development Kit

JStamp Development Station

Jstamp + Module (9154.DEV)

12VDC 1A NorthAM/JP Power Adapter

JTAG Adapter

The Jsimm Prototyping Board of at least one of the kits is outfitted with ADC0838 - 8-Bit Serial I/O A/D Converter with Multiplexer Option from National Semiconductor. This circuitry is functional.

Both kits are fully functional, were handled and operated in an ESD protected environment and stored in ESD protection bags.

These kits were ordered from Systronix for use in a semester project as part of a Master’s course with Professor Hanna at Oakland University in Rochester, MI.

Please contact me directly at:

E-mail: kauf...@gmail.com

Phone:  +1-248-346-6510

I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Josh Kaufman

Josh Kaufman - Michigan

ulæst,
23. mar. 2009, 23.17.5923.03.2009
til Systronix TrackBot
I have 2 completely functional Complete JStamp+ Development Kits for
sale. These two kits are available either together or separately.

The contents per kit include:

Complete JStamp+ Development Kit
JStamp Development Station
Jstamp + Module (9154.DEV)
12VDC 1A NorthAM/JP Power Adapter
JTAG Adapter and network connector cable

The Jsimm Prototyping Board of at least one of the kits is outfitted
with ADC0838 - 8-Bit Serial I/O A/D Converter with Multiplexer Option
from National Semiconductor. This circuitry is functional.

Both kits are fully functional, were handled and operated in an ESD
protected environment and stored in ESD protection bags.

These kits were ordered from Systronix for use in a semester project
as part of a Master’s course at Oakland University in Rochester, MI.

Please contact me directly at:

E-mail: kauf...@gmail.com
Phone: +1-248-346-6510

I look forward to your response.