Is this project still alive?

Chris Charabaruk

Jan 28, 2011, 2:57:34 AM1/28/11
to Trac Explorer
I want to work on this and update it for VS2010 and AnkhSVN. It seems
to me, however, that the original devs are no longer around, and that
I will have to fork the project. As it is, updating for VS2010 is
ridiculously simple (just some changes in the .AddIn file) but to work
with AnkhSVN's issue tracking means turning it into a proper
VSPackage.

I'm already starting work on this, I just need to know if there's
someone to whom I should hand over patches, or if I should just set up
my own repository and Trac site for this elsewhere.

Jan Linnenkohl

Jan 29, 2011, 12:19:13 PM1/29/11
to Trac Explorer
Hi Chris,

I am one of the developers, but I didn't use Trac @work anymore. So
any help is welcome! When you like, you can join our team and I would
give you the rights for the repositories...

Jan

Georges Martin

Mar 7, 2011, 7:38:29 AM3/7/11
to Trac Explorer
Hello, Chris.

I just wanted to know if you were still working on that VS2010/AnkhSVN
update ?

TIA,

Georges Martin