What's Wrong With Authentication??

Anand

Jul 20, 2010, 12:50:12 AM7/20/10
to tracex...@googlegroups.com
I downloaded and installed the TracExplorer Add In for the x86 platform.
After opening VS 2008 and viewing the Trac Explorer, I try and add a trac
server to it. After entering the URL, I select Basic Authentication, but
the username/password fields are not enabled at all! How am I supposed to
add my authentication info??

-
Anand

Lynda Li

Jul 20, 2010, 3:36:28 PM7/20/10
to tracex...@googlegroups.com
I had this problem before. it seems you need to type in the url
instead of paste on it.
Best Regards
Lynda

kvaghefi

Jul 21, 2010, 7:42:51 PM7/21/10
to Trac Explorer
I actually had to cut the URL out of the box and paste it back in to
unlock the user/password fields. Is this bug going to be fixed?

Also, there's no way to file a ticket for VsIntegration. The trac-
hacks page refers you to the sourceforge page which has the
"TICKET_CREATE" feature disabled apparently.