TracExplorer and AnkhSVN

Christian Tusch

Mar 23, 2012, 4:37:59 AM3/23/12
to Trac Explorer
Hey there,

is there an AnkhSVN issue repository connector coming with Trac
Explorer? If not, is it planned for the near future?

Thanks,
Christian

Sven Rütz

Apr 13, 2012, 4:44:13 AM4/13/12
to tracex...@googlegroups.com
Am 23.03.2012 09:37, schrieb Christian Tusch:
Hey there,

is there an AnkhSVN issue repository connector coming with Trac
Explorer? If not, is it planned for the near future?

Hi Christian,

sry for the late reply. Afaik there is no connector for AnkhSVN. I do not use AnkhSVN and I don't know how the connector structure within AnkhSVN works. When I find the time I'll have a look at "what is needed" to build a connector but it's not high prio to me.

There is an older discussion maybe ch...@charabaruk.com is still working on that issue:
http://groups.google.com/group/tracexplorer/browse_thread/thread/c83dc66670108c9b

Ciao,

Sven

mawe...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2012, 2:16:47 AM11/16/12
to tracex...@googlegroups.com, ctu...@gmail.com
Are there any news to this? I want to use TracExplorer with Visual Studio 2012 and AnkhSVN.
I installed it but i don't get any window with TracExplorer in VS2012, like described in the Wiki.
It works fine with Tortoise though.