Noob Question: "How to get Trac Explorer working with VS2013 and Trac1.0.1

1m1...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2016, 4:13:42 AM10/7/16
to Trac Explorer
Hi all,
sorry for postion a noob question, but I guess all of the discussions I could find querying VS2013 AND Trac are far beyond my problem.

I'm yust starting to pick up C# and am using VS2013 and Trac to work on a project.
It is becomming more complex and I want to use the VS ticket system to be tidy.

So I have VS2013 running.
I have a Trac Server with an integrated SVN
I downloaded Trac Explorer 0.2.1Beta 64Bit

I read the VS help and added a Documents\VS2013\Addins folder with the Trac files in it.
But in Addin-Manager Trac won't show up!
I read that VS may require .addin files but could not get an further here.

Anybody with an idea how I might get the VS ticket system connencted to my Trac and running?

Thanks!
mikro