Options passed by argument, no global 'options'

19 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

johnjbarton johnjbarton

da leggere,
26 gen 2015, 20:55:4426/01/15
a traceur-comp...@googlegroups.com
From a time long ago we had a global options object to set the compiler options, eg which features would be enabled.
When we got modules to work we passed the global as a module property.
 As we got to more complex usage scenarios we started having functions that took options as arguments.

Well, the combination wasn't easy to understand so now we removed the global option and the module-property option, leaving only options passed by argument.

Let me know if something is no longer possible. I'm guessing that browsers that load traceur and use our script tag processing may have an issue but rather than guess I'd like to see a specific report.

jjb

Si

da leggere,
13 feb 2015, 17:40:1213/02/15
a traceur-comp...@googlegroups.com

Hi John,

Would this explain the problem I'm having enabling experimental features, described here https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/traceur-compiler-discuss/7HT3t9rrQkw  ?

If so, how/where should I pass the desired options as an argument when doing in-browser on-the-fly compilation as shown in the example here:

Thanks - Si
Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra