Incorrect code coloring when using string templates in traceur

Илья Сырцов

Apr 29, 2015, 9:10:42 AM4/29/15
to traceur-comp...@googlegroups.com
When using back single quote to write a string template, traceur incorrectly colorize the rest of the code into template-like color. Please have a look at attachment :)
123451.png

Erik Arvidsson

Apr 29, 2015, 9:27:58 AM4/29/15
to traceur-comp...@googlegroups.com
Maybe a newer version CodeMirror has a never JS syntax highlighter?
> --

erik

Илья Сырцов

Apr 29, 2015, 10:00:41 AM4/29/15
to traceur-comp...@googlegroups.com
Maybe, though isn't the actual version available via http://google.github.io/traceur-compiler/demo/repl.html ?

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 9:10 AM, Илья Сырцов <syrtso...@gmail.com> wrote:
> When using back single quote to write a string template, traceur incorrectly
> colorize the rest of the code into template-like color. Please have a look
> at attachment :)

Erik Arvidsson

Apr 30, 2015, 11:20:11 AM4/30/15
to traceur-comp...@googlegroups.com
The code editor is using CodeMirror. We are not using traceur for
syntax highlighting.