Missing User?

Richard Kimberly Heck

Apr 7, 2024, 1:37:09 PMApr 7
to Trac Users
Another issue: We have a registered Trac user who does not appear when I look at users through the Admin panel. If I try to register him manually, I am told that the email address is already in use. But if I look at the list of users, there is no one with that email address. I am guessing that the trac.htpaswd file is out of sync somehow with some other database.

Can this be repaired? If so, how?

Riki

Jun Omae

Apr 7, 2024, 5:19:08 PMApr 7
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
Please describe your environment and share the configuration. Nobody can help without the details.

Jun Omae <jun...@gmail.com> (大前 潤)

Richard Kimberly Heck

Apr 13, 2024, 10:59:12 PMApr 13
to Trac Users
I managed to fix that by manually adding a password to the trac.htpasswd file. Apparently, the user somehow got deleted from that file, but not from whatever other file users are kept in.

Riki