How to enabled SQLite3 FTS5 extension on macOS for TracDbftsPlugin?

RjOllos

May 17, 2021, 11:12:29 PM5/17/21
to Trac Users
I posted a question here:

But thought I'd also ask here in case anyone knows. It is needed for:

Ryan

Markus Rosjat

May 18, 2021, 4:53:31 AM5/18/21
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
hey ryan,

it seems its --enable-fts5, not --with-fts5

cheers

Markus

RjOllos

May 18, 2021, 11:59:41 AM5/18/21
to Trac Users
I wasn't specific enough in this post. I'm trying to install SQLite3 with FTS5 using HomeBrew.

Markus Rosjat

May 18, 2021, 12:47:46 PM5/18/21
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
still you need to check if they got this version of sqlite and then it shouldnt be  to hard to install it with the support, the sqlite site states, its disabled by default so if you can pass this  --enable-fts5 or CFLAGS to it should build with the support.

I dont really use homebrew so i man no expert here, this was just the result of a quick search i did, sorry if i miss understood

cheers

Markus