Clone does not work summary and description properly.

air studio

Feb 1, 2022, 4:10:45 PMFeb 1
to Trac Users
Hi,

When I press the clone button,
the contents of the summary and description source are not copied to new summary and description,
and the following contents are entered.

>Reporter:
>      Cloned from #%(id)s:
>      %(description)s

I tried the modifyed and it was worled in IE11, but not in work chrome and firefox.

>ticketclone.js line60
>original:    addField(clone, 'summary', _("%(summary)s (cloned)", {
>      summary: old_values.summary
>    }));
>modify: addField(clone, 'summary', old_values.summary + "s (cloned)");

Evironments
>trac: 1.4.3
>Python: 2.7.18

Any clue to make it work?
Thanks,

stella.

air studio

Feb 1, 2022, 4:15:30 PMFeb 1
to Trac Users

sorry, I was typo.
I tried the modifyed and it was worked in IE11, but not in work chrome and firefox.
Thanks,
stella.

2022年2月2日水曜日 6:10:45 UTC+9 air studio:

RjOllos

Feb 1, 2022, 5:03:51 PMFeb 1
to Trac Users
I suggest as a troubleshooting step, the following:

Ryan

air studio

Feb 1, 2022, 7:26:03 PMFeb 1
to Trac Users
Thanks.
It was solved by Disable the Chrome.

The question remains why the before code didn't work,
however It was resolved without waiting for the user.

Thank you for your prompt response.
stella.

2022年2月2日水曜日 7:03:51 UTC+9 RjOllos:

Ryan Ollos

Feb 1, 2022, 7:46:46 PMFeb 1
to Trac Users
On Tue, Feb 1, 2022 at 4:26 PM air studio <studio.a...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks.
It was solved by Disable the Chrome.

The question remains why the before code didn't work,
however It was resolved without waiting for the user.

Thank you for your prompt response.
stella.

If the issue was solved by disabling a browser add-on/extension then you'll probably see errors in the browser console when the add-on/extension is enabled.

Ryan