TRAC with GIT remote

Harold Alcalde Solarte

Mar 9, 2022, 6:32:56 AM3/9/22
to Trac Users
Hello everyone

Is there a way to connect TRAC to a remote Git repository?

I'm trying to mount the git folders to my TRAC server so I can use them but I can't do it that way. I don't want to have my TRAC projects and Git repositories on the same server. I use TRAC 1.2.2

Thanks.
Greetings.

Jun Omae

Mar 10, 2022, 1:26:38 AM3/10/22
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
No way.

--
Jun Omae <jun...@gmail.com> (大前 潤)

RjOllos

Mar 11, 2022, 11:47:19 AM3/11/22
to Trac Users
What is driving your requirement or desire to have Trac and Git on separate servers?

Git on the Trac server could be a read-only clone of your central repository, i.e. not the repository you push to, provided you can trigger an update when you push to the central repository.

Ryan