Basic rendering

Jean Vittor

Dec 4, 2021, 10:47:19 AM12/4/21
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm trying to write a macro which displays a ticket (type, id, summary
and description) in a wiki page.

I'm currently stuck on the rendering step (from the expand_macro()
method). I have the data I need (I mean the required fields for the
concerned ticket). What I want to display is a link to the ticket (text
deduced from type, id, and summary) and the description as displayed in
the ticket browser.

Is there any doc or sample showing how to do this?

Any clue appreciated.

Thanks,

Jean

Pavel Celba

Dec 4, 2021, 12:32:56 PM12/4/21
to Trac Users
Hi

we are using TicketQuery() macro in the following code on Wiki so if you are able to define the query you are done:

== Title ==

{{{#!div style="float: right; margin: 0 1em; width:50%;background-color:white; border:solid 2px gray"
== Tickets ==
[[TicketQuery(format=table,col=summary|milestone|estimatedhours|totalhours|owner,project=P_PACKAGING,order=milestone,group=status)]]
}}}

P.C.

Jean Vittor

Dec 5, 2021, 12:16:14 PM12/5/21
to trac-...@googlegroups.com

Thanks.

I've finally used trac.web.chrome and a dedicated template.

Jean

Le 04/12/2021 à 18:32, Pavel Celba a écrit :
Hi

we are using TicketQuery() macro in the following code on Wiki so if you are able to define the query you are done:

== Title ==

{{{#!div style="float: right; margin: 0 1em; width:50%;background-color:white; border:solid 2px gray"
== Tickets ==
[[TicketQuery(format=table,col=summary|milestone|estimatedhours|totalhours|owner,project=P_PACKAGING,order=milestone,group=status)]]
}}}

P.C.

[...]