Oddly enough I _just_ played with this on a Windows box today. The
showworkflow script isn't useful as it's linux specific, but it's
really just a shell around some python code and that code works just
fine on Windows as far as I can tell. Here's what I did:
1) Installed the Windows version of Graphviz to the machine (http://
2) Copied workflow_parser.py from the Trac source contrib directory
3) Opened a command prompt window in C:\python25\scripts
4) Ran "workflow_parser.py c:\pathtotrac\conf\trac.ini >workflow.dot"
5) Ran "dot -T png <workflow.dot >workflow.png"
Obviously you could make a small batch file around the last 3 steps to
automate the process. In the end I had a nice pretty picture in
workflow.png. It's sideways for some reason, so I just right clicked
on it in Windows Explorer and rotated it.