Submenus not working

Frank Palaia

Mar 10, 2023, 7:38:33 PM3/10/23
to Trac Users
I am running Trac-1.4.3 and it's dependencies
I have TracMenusPlugin-0.1.1.post0-py2.7.egg installed
On my main page, the menus are rendered per my trac.ini [mainnav]
However, when I hover the cursor over a main menu with configured
submenus, the main menu is highlighted but the submenus are not displayed.
I'm pretty sure the submenus are configured correctly because the config
works on another project with a very old version of Trac plus I've reviewed
the documentation for the plugin.
Any ideas?
thanks
-frank

RjOllos

Mar 14, 2023, 3:44:24 PM3/14/23
to Trac Users
Depending on your webserver configuration, you may have missed a necessary step:

You could also check the logs: