Duplicated RSS and Download lines

Mike Dewhirst

Dec 27, 2023, 7:59:11 PM12/27/23
to Trac Users
I know it is my fault and I'm embarrassed to ask this but I'd like to know how to remove the following duplication from the bottom of the ticket page.

Thanks

Mike

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
Trac Powered

Powered by Trac 1.5.4
By Edgewall Software .

Visit the Trac open source project at
https://trac.edgewall.org/

--
Signed email is an absolute defence against phishing. This email has
been signed with my private key. If you import my public key you can

Jun Omae

Dec 27, 2023, 8:38:10 PM12/27/23
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
I guess it is caused by installed plugins and/or site_*.html templates.
Please check the following:

* Disable all plugins
* Remove $ENV/templates/site_*.html if you have the site_*.html templates

--
Jun Omae <jun...@gmail.com> (大前 潤)

Mike Dewhirst

Dec 27, 2023, 10:51:12 PM12/27/23
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
On 28/12/2023 12:37 pm, Jun Omae wrote:
I guess it is caused by installed plugins and/or site_*.html templates.
Please check the following:

* Disable all plugins
* Remove $ENV/templates/site_*.html if you have the site_*.html templates

Removing site_footer.html did the trick

Many thanks Jun Omae

Cheers

Mike