multiple repository trac link format

galens

Mar 18, 2022, 6:49:51 PM3/18/22
to Trac Users
Hello again,

I'm still climbing the learning curve here, having jumped from trac 0.10.5 to 1.5.3.  Now that multiple repositories are supported, what is the preferred format for trac links that reference a non-default repository?  I can't seem to find this mentioned in the documentation.  Through some searching I discovered that the following seems to work:

changeset:git_short_hash/repo

Are there other approved formats?  Since git hashes are unlikely to collide, is there a git-specific format that avoids the need to specify the repository?

thanks,
galen

RjOllos

Mar 19, 2022, 8:58:55 PM3/19/22
to Trac Users
On Friday, March 18, 2022 at 3:49:51 PM UTC-7 galens wrote:
Hello again,

I'm still climbing the learning curve here, having jumped from trac 0.10.5 to 1.5.3.  Now that multiple repositories are supported, what is the preferred format for trac links that reference a non-default repository?  I can't seem to find this mentioned in the documentation.  Through some searching I discovered that the following seems to work:

changeset:git_short_hash/repo

There are examples throughout this page, particularly in this section: