Wiki Table issue when porting from 0.12 to Trac 1.6

mayur logan

Mar 15, 2024, 2:22:09 AMMar 15
to Trac Users
Hi All,

After porting from Trac 0.12 to Trac 1.6. I am facing issue with Wiki Tables.
Currently using latest plugin from https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/WikiTableMacro

The pages where tables were coming in Trac 0.12 for which SQL coding was used, in Trac 1.6 tables are not ported.

Example code, I have given below.
{{{#!SQLTable
SELECT '<a href="http://cgi-bin/report/1051">'||COUNT(id)||'</a>' AS "User Version"
FROM ticket
}}}

Previously in Trac 0.12, this code was giving a table with the count, now in Trac 1.6 it is not giving any output.
Currently we have around 100 wiki pages with similar codes.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Ryan Ollos

Mar 15, 2024, 3:40:07 AMMar 15
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
Please check the logs to see if the plugin is loading:

mayur logan

Mar 15, 2024, 6:24:55 AMMar 15
to Trac Users
Hi,

Plugin is loading.
I have shared the screenshot for reference.
img1 is of Trac 0.12
img2 is of Trac 1.6
img1.png
img2.png

RjOllos

Mar 16, 2024, 10:44:22 AMMar 16
to Trac Users
On Friday, March 15, 2024 at 3:24:55 AM UTC-7 mayur...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi,

Plugin is loading.
I have shared the screenshot for reference.
img1 is of Trac 0.12
img2 is of Trac 1.6

Looks like the plugin is functional, it's just not rendering HTML correctly.

Could you confirm the simple non-HTML examples on the WikiTableMacro page work correctly, such as:
{{{#!SQLScalar
SELECT COUNT(id) AS "Number of Tickets"
FROM ticket
}}}

Also, could you please file an issue?

RjOllos

Mar 18, 2024, 2:32:21 PMMar 18
to Trac Users

mayur logan

Mar 20, 2024, 6:39:44 AMMar 20
to Trac Users
This code is working fine.
Facing issue when html is added.
Attached screenshot for reference

result.png

mayur logan

Apr 29, 2024, 5:50:07 AM (10 days ago) Apr 29
to Trac Users
Hi,

Any update on this issue.