We're happy to announce the Trac 0.11.1 release.
You will find this release at the usual place:
Trac 0.11.1 contains a number of bug fixes and minor enhancements.
The following list contains only a few highlights:
* Improved DB connection handling (new connection pool)
* Better MySQL backend unicode support. "utf8" and "utf8_bin" is the
recommended database charset and collation settings.
* Fixes intermittent "constraint violation" and "invalid form token"
* Fixes roadmap layout glitch in Firefox 3.
* Safer default umask value for tracd (can be set using --umask option)
* Better default PYTHON_EGG_CACHE value.
You can find a more detailed release note at:
Many thanks to the growing number of people who have, and continue to,
support the project. Also our thanks to all people providing feedback
and bug reports that helps us make Trac better, easier to use and more
Without your invaluable help, Trac would not evolve. Thank you all.
Finally, we offer hope that Trac will prove itself useful to like-
minded programmers around the world, and that this release will prove an
improvement over the last version.
Please let us know. :-)
/The Trac Team http://trac.edgewall.org/
What MySQLdb version are you using? At least version 1.2.2 should accept
a 'charset' keyword argument:
>>> import MySQLdb
>>> MySQLdb.connect(db='test', user='root', charset='utf8')
<_mysql.connection open to 'localhost' at 879a10>
Already fixed in 4.0pre7 one month ago, see