AttributeError: 'Environment' object has no attribute 'get_db_cnx'

Jesus Megia

Mar 21, 2024, 11:01:06 AMMar 21
to Trac Users
Hello,

I'm updating the trac version on my company from version 0.11 to 1.6. Everything is working fine except the trac-pre-commit-hook which show me this error message:

 AttributeError: 'Environment' object has no attribute 'get_db_cnx'

I have tried different pyton trac-pre-commit-hook versions but all of them give me the same output.

Can you help me to try to solve the problem?

Thans in advance.

RjOllos

Mar 21, 2024, 1:43:06 PMMar 21
to Trac Users

If you continue to have an issue the problem may be from a plugin.

Jesus Megia

Apr 4, 2024, 12:00:36 PMApr 4
to Trac Users
Great!.

Thanks a lot Ryan for your quick answer. At the end this is working properly.

I'm going to configure it for the post-commit hook.

Best regards