Has anyone Trac running on RHEL8/CentOS8?

Ruud Hendricksen

Jul 27, 2020, 1:49:11 PM7/27/20
to Trac Users
I'm wondering ifg anyone has Trac running on RHEL8 or CentOS8. We are currently running on RHEL6 and want to migrate to RHEL8?

Ryan Ollos

Jul 27, 2020, 1:51:25 PM7/27/20
to Trac Users
On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 10:49 AM Ruud Hendricksen <ru...@fiem.nl> wrote:
I'm wondering ifg anyone has Trac running on RHEL8 or CentOS8. We are currently running on RHEL6 and want to migrate to RHEL8?

Key thing will be whether RHEL8/CentOS8 has Python 2.7. If not, you'll need to find another package repository to pull it from.

If yes, you should be okay to create a virtualenv and install all the dependencies needed by Trac.

- Ryan

ams

Jun 29, 2021, 4:26:36 PMJun 29
to Trac Users
Ruud,
Did you manage to get TRAC working under RHEL8? If so, did you run into anything unusual vs installing under RHEL7?

Adrya