If I upload an svg file in UTF-8 encoding as an ticket attachment, containing Umlaute like ä, ö, ü, it diplays wrong characters for the umlaute.
Inside the ticket comment referencing the image, as well as on the attachment itself.
It seems not to be a problem of uploading, since on the server inside /env/files/attachments/ticket the svg is correctly, bitwise identical as I have uploaded it.
It is also not a question of my browser: If I open my original svg in Firefox, it displays correctly, if I open the one that trac delivers, either inside the ticket comment using the image, or directly under the raw-attachment/-URL or on the preview page under /attachment/ticket-URL, it fails. If I convert the svg from UTF-8 to ANSI and upload it, it works well. I already added svg to the trac.ini:[mimeviewer]