Perforce trac plugin status

mic...@modprods.com

Jun 1, 2021, 2:52:38 AM6/1/21
to Trac Users
Hi

Just noticed the old and broken (apart from applying patch from this group) Perforce plugin has been removed from trac-hacks

Is there any movement towards having official up-to-date Perforce support?

Michela

RjOllos

Jun 1, 2021, 2:13:47 PM6/1/21
to Trac Users
The last significant change to the plugin was 11 years ago and it has no maintainer. I haven't seen any movement on Perforce in this group for many years.

I should have asked on the group list before deleting that one. I deleted all of the 0.10 plugins, the remainder of which were entirely obsolete. We could resurrect the PerforcePlugin if someone wants to develop it.

Ryan