Macro for current wiki title

Mo

Oct 7, 2021, 3:03:45 AM10/7/21
to Trac Users

Hi,

we are working with many Sub Wikis, like
http://trac/service/customers/foobar/contact

On every level I like to create a template which should be quite generic like this one:

==== [wiki:Service/Customers/Foobar]
{{{#!box
[[TitleIndex(./,hideprefix,format=compact,depth=0)]]
}}}

The TitleIndex Macro is already generic and shows all subwikis of the next level by using ./.
Is there any way to generate a generic title showing the current path?
That would mean I can create all the generic wikis just by creating from template and saving.
Any idea?

Best regards, Mo

RjOllos

Oct 7, 2021, 12:57:52 PM10/7/21
to Trac Users
Creating a macro of WikiProcessor would be fairly straightforward. Wikinfo macro would be a good example to follow:

Ryan