link location

ONeal Freeman

Jul 13, 2022, 5:48:48 PM7/13/22
to Trac Users
On the bottom right of the pages there's a link that reads: "all material is considered intellectual property of xxxx".  It is a link that is directed to my old company's website. I need to change it but I cannot find it. I had to change it before but for the life of me I cannot recall where it is at. Anyone know what file it's in?

RjOllos

Jul 13, 2022, 6:02:54 PM7/13/22
to Trac Users
On Wednesday, July 13, 2022 at 2:48:48 PM UTC-7 ofree...@gmail.com wrote:
On the bottom right of the pages there's a link that reads: "all material is considered intellectual property of xxxx".  It is a link that is directed to my old company's website. I need to change it but I cannot find it. I had to change it before but for the life of me I cannot recall where it is at. Anyone know what file it's in?

Probably site_footer.html in $env/templates

Ryan