Trac db move

ONeal Freeman

Jun 25, 2022, 5:40:40 PM6/25/22
to Trac Users
I had to move my trac instance to a new server. Everything appears to work. However, when I query the db the max ticket id is 3063 but from the web client I cannot access any ticket over 3000. Any ticket I search for over number 3000 says cannot be found. What did I miss?

ONeal Freeman

Jun 25, 2022, 7:22:54 PM6/25/22
to Trac Users
I have clear browser cache. I added a new ticket which was assigned id 3001. When I queries the sqlite db that should be ticket 3000, it was different that the one that I had just created. It is like it is accessing the trac.db in another folder but I cannot find any evidence of that.

ONeal Freeman

Jun 26, 2022, 10:50:06 AM6/26/22
to Trac Users
Sorry about multiple posts but this may be a clue as well. The About Trac link throws 500 Internal Server Error.

RjOllos

Jun 29, 2022, 4:23:01 PM6/29/22
to Trac Users
On Sunday, June 26, 2022 at 7:50:06 AM UTC-7 ofree...@gmail.com wrote:
Sorry about multiple posts but this may be a clue as well. The About Trac link throws 500 Internal Server Error.

Depending on your configuration, it could be that your database string is incorrect:

Or your web frontend is directing to a different environment directory that the one you expect.

I suggest checking the logs as well:

ONeal Freeman

Jul 13, 2022, 5:45:26 PM7/13/22
to Trac Users
Just as Ryan said, I was pointing at a different environment.

Thank you!