Admin account locked

Mo

Sep 26, 2022, 9:07:03 AM9/26/22
to Trac Users

Hello,

on Trac 1.4.2 II have my Admin account locked. It says
...Account locked, please try again after 26.09.2022 14:50:31.
But if I do so, I just get another time to try again.

How can I unlock it?

Best regards,
Mo

Jun Omae

Sep 26, 2022, 10:19:15 AM9/26/22
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
If you're using AccountManagerPlugin, try to delete 'failed_logins'
record in session_attribute table for the admin account.

DELETE FROM session_attribute
WHERE sid='<username>' AND authenticated=1 AND name='failed_logins';

--
Jun Omae <jun...@gmail.com> (大前 潤)

Mo

Sep 27, 2022, 4:45:38 AM9/27/22
to Trac Users
Jun Omae schrieb am Montag, 26. September 2022 um 16:19:15 UTC+2:
If you're using AccountManagerPlugin, try to delete 'failed_logins'
record in session_attribute table for the admin account.

DELETE FROM session_attribute
WHERE sid='<username>' AND authenticated=1 AND name='failed_logins';

I tried that, but after next login it was locked again. So I guessed my password is wrong, I triggered "Forgot password" and got a new one via email.

Now after Login I always get "502 Bad Gateway" on the /login URL after entering Login and Password applying.
This only affects my account, other accounts are working. I double checked with my account on a different machine...

Could it be that my account is broken somehow after resetting the password?
Trying with a wrong password I get the usual "Locked, try again later..." dialog, so it seems only the right password leads to "502 Bad Gateway".

Looking at the session_attribute table I still see
failed_logins_count 8
lock_count 6
failed logins ..... (which I also deleted several times)
force_change_passwd 1

Any idea how to solve that?

Best regards,
Mo

Mo

Sep 29, 2022, 4:16:30 AM9/29/22
to Trac Users
Mo schrieb am Dienstag, 27. September 2022 um 10:45:38 UTC+2:
Now after Login I always get "502 Bad Gateway" on the /login URL after entering Login and Password applying.
This only affects my account, other accounts are working. I double checked with my account on a different machine...

Sorry, forget about that. It was some weird local networking issue...
Issue is solved, account is functional again. Thanks.