Couple of Set-up questions and Ideas for development

Josh Smith

Jul 6, 2008, 11:31:17 AM7/6/08
to trac-peerreview-dev
First the setup question, when I try to add a new code review, no
users appear in the drop down and therefore cannot add the review.
How can I add potential reviewers to the list?

For ideas,
I think the ability to interface with trac tickets is a key. For
example, not able to resolve a bug unless a code review is associated
with a ticket.

Also syncing with subversion, like creating a code review on a submit
of code. There might be a way to do this now with hooks, let me know
if there is.

Is any of this integration features being worked on, or maybe I should
take a look at it?

Josh Smith

Jul 6, 2008, 11:35:00 AM7/6/08
to trac-peerreview-dev
Forget the setup question, I was just having a problem with Trac
users, and it resolved itself..Sorry.