Berlin students - Trac from the developer's perspective

Niklap

Jul 8, 2022, 8:34:43 AMJul 8
to Trac Development
Hi guys,
thanks for your support and help so far!
In the context of the mentioned university course we are supposed to introduce Trac. The main purpose is to describe it from the developer's point of view. Since we have only been in contact with Trac for a short time, we would like to know your opinion on a few points:

- What motivates you to work on Trac?
- How would you describe the developer culture around Trac (compared to other open source projects)?
- What do you like most about Trac?

we would be very happy to receive your answers!
Clemens, Maynard, Niklas