trac-announce has banned content warning

RjOllos

Dec 13, 2022, 4:41:55 PM12/13/22
to Trac Development
Looking to see if anyone has advice on the topic. trac-announce is reporting:

Banned content warning
Trac Announce has been identified as containing spam, malware, or other malicious content.

This is really bizarre since only 3 or so of us had permission to post to the list and I'm fairly certain that the only posts that ever landed there were release announcements. It seems like this was misclassified or google acted on an invalid report.

I did some quick googling but didn't see an immediate path to getting this fixed.

thanks,
Ryan

RjOllos

Feb 9, 2023, 5:06:15 PM2/9/23
to Trac Development
Made some progress on this and hoping to have it resolved ahead of the Trac 1.6 release.

RjOllos

Feb 9, 2023, 9:22:01 PM2/9/23
to Trac Development
Issue resolved!