Trac 1.0.2 Released
Trac 1.0.2, our long-awaited second maintenance release for the
current stable branch, is here!
You will find this release at the usual places:
Trac 1.0.1 was release in February 2013 and we've provided over
200 fixes and minor enhancements since then.
A few highlights from this release:
- Subversion keywords are expanded and EOL substitutions made
when viewing a file in the repository browser and when
downloading a file (#717).
- Notification email is sent to the old owner when a ticket
is reassigned (#2311).
- Ticket change history is updated when renaming and deleting a
milestone, and when retargeting tickets to another milestone
- Numerous fixes for the Authz permissions policy in
the browser/repository (#10961, #11646), wiki (#8976, #11067),
admin (#11069) and report (#11176) realms.
- Multiple form submits are disallowed (#10138).
- `ConfigurationError` is raised if any of the `permission_policies` can't be loaded, preventing possible information leakage due
to internal and installation errors (#10285).
- Wiki toolbars can be disabled through a configuration
- The number of entries in a table is shown next to heading
on applicable admin pages (#11027).
- //Cancel// buttons are consistently located on all pages (#11076).
- Focus is placed on a text element when an edit page is
- The //Edit conflict// and //Merge// warning messages are
always visible in side-by-side edit mode (#11102).
- Improvements to the layout of the Report (#11106, #11664)
and Ticket pages (#11471).
- Genshi 0.7 compatibility (#11218).
- Numerous minor fixes for Git repository support.
This release includes all fixes made in the 0.12.6 release as well. You can find the detailed list of tickets at:
Many thanks to the growing number of people who have, and continue to,
support the project. Also our thanks to all people providing feedback
and bug reports that helps us make Trac better, easier to use and more
effective. Without your invaluable help, Trac would not evolve. Thank
Finally, we offer hope that Trac will prove itself useful to like-
minded programmers around the world, and that this release will be
an improvement over the last version.
Please let us know. :-)
/The Trac Team http://trac.edgewall.org/