Authentication Issue

Mahima Khandagale

Jun 27, 2023, 1:21:26 AM6/27/23
to Trac Development
How to fix authentication issue if we running  project on standalone server ?

Jun Omae

Jun 27, 2023, 1:29:06 AM6/27/23
to trac...@googlegroups.com
See

Also, ask on trac-users mailing list for supports and questions.

On Tue, Jun 27, 2023 at 14:21 Mahima Khandagale <mahima.k...@abmra.in> wrote:
How to fix authentication issue if we running  project on standalone server ?

Ryan Ollos

Jun 27, 2023, 2:10:37 AM6/27/23
to trac...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Jun 26, 2023 at 10:21 PM Mahima Khandagale <mahima.k...@abmra.in> wrote:
How to fix authentication issue if we running  project on standalone server ?

and please explain in more detail the issues you are encountering. It's really hard to help with you just say you have an authentication issue without any additional information about your configuration or the behavior encountered.

Mahima Khandagale

Jun 27, 2023, 2:35:50 AM6/27/23
to trac...@googlegroups.com
when i fire this command "  $ tracd -p port --auth="base_project_dir,password_file_path,realm" project_path " I get error that path is not recognized.

I want to know that is password file is auto generated in system or we have to generate it manually ?
and if this password file is auto generated then what is the process to generate that file ?

RjOllos