Trac 1.3.6 and Trac 1.4 releases

RjOllos

Aug 13, 2019, 2:45:59 AM8/13/19
to Trac Development
The Trac 1.3.6 release should be out this week. This should be the final release before Trac 1.4. I'd like to release Trac 1.4 before the end of the month. Is anyone willing to test the Trac 1.3.6 release and reporting findings?

- Ryan

Tawanda Gwena

Aug 14, 2019, 11:31:46 AM8/14/19
to Trac Development
I can test the 1.3.6 if you detail what you would like to see in the testing.

Ryan Ollos

Aug 14, 2019, 5:46:23 PM8/14/19
to trac...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 8:31 AM Tawanda Gwena <tgw...@gmail.com> wrote:
I can test the 1.3.6 if you detail what you would like to see in the testing.

Ideal would be some real-world testing. Mirror production environment to staging and upgrade to 1.3.6. Evaluate the new Trac, looking for anything incorrect or abnormal and test plugins.

- Ryan

Niels Sascha Reedijk

Aug 25, 2019, 3:29:33 AM8/25/19
to trac...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 7:46 AM RjOllos <rjo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The Trac 1.3.6 release should be out this week. This should be the final release before Trac 1.4. I'd like to release Trac 1.4 before the end of the month. Is anyone willing to test the Trac 1.3.6 release and reporting findings?

We upgraded our issue tracker [1] to Trac 1.3.6 (from 1.2.2). The
upgrade process itself was smooth, with the caveat that I had to write
a patch for the AccountManagerPlugin to work on with the new
notification API [2]. I did get some feedback on the new font size, so
we are considering to switch back.

Regards,

Niels

[1] https://dev.haiku-os.org/
[2] https://trac-hacks.org/attachment/ticket/13124/accountmanager-notification-update.diff

RjOllos

Aug 25, 2019, 5:49:21 PM8/25/19
to Trac Development
Thank you for reporting.

You can modify the font sizes with a custom stylesheet. See:

- Ryan