CTY-3320 Country Files - 26 May 2023

1 view

Jim Reisert AD1C

May 26, 2023, 5:38:13 PM5/26/23
to tr...@googlegroups.com
The Country (CTY) Files were updated on 26 May 2023:

https://www.country-files.com/cty-3320-26-may-2023/

For installation instructions, start at:

https://www.country-files.com/

Hover your mouse over the word Contest in the menu, then select the
software you are using.

To install the file, follow the link to your software at the top of the page.

If you are interested in a bigger CTY.DAT for everyday logging, you can get
it here:

https://www.country-files.com/big-cty-26-may-2023/

Note that the release notes (and Version Entity) for this larger file are
different than what is shown below. There is a separate link to them.

As a reminder, there is an RSS feed of the latest country file announcements:

https://www.country-files.com/feed/

Here are the release notes:

26 May 2023 (CTY-3320)
VER20230526, Version entity is Bangladesh, S2

Added/changed Entities/Prefixes/Callsigns:

* DL0NOT/EMCOM is Fed. Rep. of Germany, DL
* GB5IG is Guernsey, GU
* GB8SOS is Wales, GW
* N7LCT is in ITU zone 7, not ITU zone 8
* KY0W is United States, K in CQ zone 3, ITU zone 6
* KC1NY is United States, K in CQ zone 4, ITU zone 7
* KE8BZA is Alaska, KL
* LW2EHD/D is Argentina, LU
* R8FF/7, RT95KG and RT95NS are all European Russia, UA
* RT95MS is European Russia, UA in ITU zone 19
* R300P is European Russia, UA in CQ zone 17, ITU zone 30
* R20J, R20UGRA and R8JAJ/P are all Asiatic Russia, UA9 in ITU zone 20
* RZ9WU/P is Asiatic Russia, UA9 in CQ zone 16

Removed Entities/Prefixes/Callsigns:

* GR4OJH in Wales, GW
* IT9HJH/0 in Italy, I
* KF7TFO, KJ5APB and W6SPO in Hawaii, KH6
* KJ7OKC in Alaska, KL
* LU5FF/F in Argentina, LU
* RA9M/6 and RM8W/3 in European Russia, UA

Though I am subscribed to this reflector so that I can make these
announcements, I do not see most messages posted to it. If you have
any comments or corrections to the country file, please contact me
directly.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, https://ad1c.us