CTY-3311 Country Files - 19 March 2023

Jim Reisert AD1C

Mar 18, 2023, 8:55:55 PM3/18/23
to tr...@googlegroups.com
The Country (CTY) Files were updated on 19 March 2023:

https://www.country-files.com/cty-3311-19-march-2023/

For installation instructions, start at:

https://www.country-files.com/

Hover your mouse over the word Contest in the menu, then select the
software you are using.

To install the file, follow the link to your software at the top of the page.

If you are interested in a bigger CTY.DAT for everyday logging, you can get
it here:

https://www.country-files.com/big-cty-19-march-2023/

Note that the release notes (and Version Entity) for this larger file are
different than what is shown below. There is a separate link to them.

As a reminder, there is an RSS feed of the latest country file announcements:

https://www.country-files.com/feed/

Here are the release notes:

19 March 2023 (CTY-3311)
VER20230319, Version entity is Ethiopia, ET

Added/changed Entities/Prefixes/Callsigns:

* GB0SPD and GB2SPD are both Northern Ireland, GI
* GB5IG is Guernsey, GU
* KC8UHF and KF5VYL are both Hawaii, KH6
* KB7DEL is Alaska, KL
* LW6EGE/H is Argentina, LU
* R2014RK and R2014SE are both European Russia, UA
* R2VC/9 is Asiatic Russia, UA9
* ZQ2YN is Gibraltar, ZB

Removed Entities/Prefixes/Callsigns:

* BY1CRA/WRTC in China, BY
* IO0WRTC in Sardinia, IS
* KF6RLP and KN6NAH in Hawaii, KH6
* N5UC in Alaska, KL
* K4W in Puerto Rico, KP4
* UE80SK in European Russia, UA

Though I am subscribed to this reflector so that I can make these
announcements, I do not see most messages posted to it. If you have
any comments or corrections to the country file, please contact me
directly.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, https://ad1c.us