CTY-3319 Country Files - 21 May 2023

Jim Reisert AD1C

May 21, 2023, 12:19:17 PM5/21/23
to tr...@googlegroups.com
The Country (CTY) Files were updated on 21 May 2023:

https://www.country-files.com/cty-3319-21-may-2023/

For installation instructions, start at:

https://www.country-files.com/

Hover your mouse over the word Contest in the menu, then select the
software you are using.

To install the file, follow the link to your software at the top of the page.

If you are interested in a bigger CTY.DAT for everyday logging, you can get
it here:

https://www.country-files.com/big-cty-21-may-2023/

Note that the release notes (and Version Entity) for this larger file are
different than what is shown below. There is a separate link to them.

As a reminder, there is an RSS feed of the latest country file announcements:

https://www.country-files.com/feed/

Here are the release notes:

21 May 2023 (CTY-3319)
VER20230521, Version entity is Laos, XW

Added/changed Entities/Prefixes/Callsigns:

* II0GDF/9 is Sicily, *IT9
* BA3GG/4 is China, BY
* BD6KF/0 is China, BY in CQ zone 23, ITU zone 42
* GB0RVW, GB8RAF and GR4CVT are all Wales, GW
* AB7RT is Hawaii, KH6
* LU1ALG/I, LU5EFG/D, LW6DXU/D, LW6DYH/D and LW9EUE/D are all Argentina, LU
* R105APW, R105MPW, R105PSKR, R105PW, R105RPW, R10RCPW, R118MS, R120SL,
RM0F/7 and UE38MS are all European Russia, UA
* UG4I/P is European Russia, UA in ITU zone 30
* R105VAM is Asiatic Russia, UA9 in CQ zone 16
* R105SPW is Asiatic Russia, UA9 in CQ zone 18, ITU zone 31
* VK3CAT/6 is Australia, VK in CQ zone 29, ITU zone 58

Removed Entities/Prefixes/Callsigns:

* TO1Q in Guadeloupe, FG
* GB2AAW and GB5AAW in Scotland, GM
* GB0AAW and GB5LAF in Wales, GW
* N4IJB in Alaska, KL
* LU1XA/XA, LU1XZ/H, LU2WA/W and LU7DZV/D in Argentina, LU
* R2VC/9, RW6MD/9 and UG4I/P in Asiatic Russia, UA9

Though I am subscribed to this reflector so that I can make these
announcements, I do not see most messages posted to it. If you have
any comments or corrections to the country file, please contact me
directly.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, https://ad1c.us