The 11th TPTP Tea Party

Geoff Sutcliffe

Nov 4, 2021, 8:59:17 AM11/4/21
to TPTP World
Hi TPTP Users,

I am arranging the 11th TPTP Tea Party on 9th December ...
As usual, the meeting aims to elicit feedback, suggestions, criticisms, etc, of the TPTP World resources, in order to ensure that their continued development meets the needs of successful automated reasoning. The meeting has a secondary aim of providing a way for users to fund the TPTP, through payment of a registration fee (if you would like to attend but cannot pay registration, please email me - I want people to attend!).

I hope you will attend and I'll see you in December.

Cheers,

Geoff
Message has been deleted

Geoff Sutcliffe

Dec 9, 2021, 4:09:54 PM12/9/21
to TPTP World
Hi everyone, especially those who attended this morning,

I have added the Zoom video and chat transcripts of the meeting, and my notes from the meeting, to the web page ...
If you read the notes and recall anything else I should have noted, please let me know. ACTION items are almost all for me, but a few for others.

Thanks for attending - it was productive. Again, many thanks to those who paid registration - the money will be used to support the TPTP project and StarExec Miami. I'll email out receipts next week, when all the payments have percolated through the bank/university systems.

Cheers,

Geoff