Support for the TPTP World

Geoff Sutcliffe

Nov 17, 2022, 8:47:58 AM11/17/22
to TPTP World
Hi TPTP Users,

It's coming to the end of the year, and last year I learned that people sometimes have grant money left over that needs to be spent before the end of the year. Last year I ran a TPTP Tea Party to help you spend it. This year I'm just making an outright plea ... if you have some spare money, please consider donating it to the TPTP project. If you need an invoice, consider paying for a premium support contract (I can make it for any amount :-) ...
(User in Europe - don't bother trying to use a credit card to donate through UM's portal - it won't work. Instead I can accept money into my German bank account, and put the equivalent into the TPTP account here.)

Thanks if you can, and thanks for using the TPTP anyway even if you can't.

Cheers,

Geoff