GSoC Status Report – Pod Parser for Rakudo

Tadeusz Sośnierz

Jul 26, 2011, 10:18:27 AM7/26/11
to TPF GSoC
Now this wasn't very productive week. I had a visit from my awesome mentor,
Carl Masak, visiting primeval forest and looking out for the biggest mammals
in Europe[1].

The end of a week was supposed to be dedicated to working on gsoc.
Unfortunately, power supply (afaic) in my laptop got broken, and my secondary
machine needs about 30 minutes to compile Rakudo. That prevents me almost
entirely from doing any work on it. On the other hand, my laptop seems to work
from time to time, occasionally needing to be smacked a bit to recognize the
AC adapter again. Not too good, and I'll probably need to fix it, or find a new
one once I catch up with my GSoC schedule. So, to sum it up: I'm a bit behind,
consulted it with my mentor and planning to get back into action as soon as
possible.

--
Tadeusz Sośnierz