Pod Parser for Rakudo – Status Report

Tadeusz Sośnierz

Jul 19, 2011, 5:40:47 PM7/19/11
to TPF GSoC
Not much to report since last week. I completed my goals and successfully
passed my Midterms. Since that I've took a tiny bit of vacations, and haven't
produced any pushable code since then I've started poking around the upcoming
goals and implementing some stuff, but that's nothing to show off yet. I'm going
for some more vacationing this week (with my secondary mentor actually!). I'll
try to continue hacking on gsoc in that time, but it's possible that I'd be
catching up with the schedule on sunday and after that, when I get back from
the trip. That's it for today.

--
Tadeusz Sośnierz