Next FreedomFest at TICT on Wednessday Next Week

1 view

ADM

Aug 28, 2009, 12:40:22 AM8/28/09
to Passion4Freedom
TICT Ambassador NeerajKumar yesterday came to me for initial guidance
on holding a FreedomFest (1 day) in TICT (rajarhat techno) college. We
decided to have a 3 hr lecture session with a presentation on Freedom
in Technology followed by CD distribution through quiz and 2 hr of
workshop. Next week Wednesday probably we will have the event. The
questions for the quiz will be taken from the lecture before that.
Those willing to participate in organization/planning of the Fest may
contact me (9231443728) or Neeraj (9883655340). Contact if you can
bring some sponsorship.