ADVERSE REACTIONS to "BOOSTER" SHOTS CLOSE ALL SCHOOLS IN SAGINAW TOWNSHIP

Harold Saive

Nov 13, 2021, 1:17:35 AM11/13/21
to TownSquareNews

A large number of our staff had a negative reaction to the COVID booster shot given at a voluntary clinic over the weekend, resulting in absences today

ADVERSE REACTIONS to "BOOSTER" SHOTS CLOSE ALL SCHOOLS IN SAGINAW TOWNSHIP

STCS Schools Closed Monday, November 8th

"All Saginaw Township Schools will be closed today, Monday, November 8th, due to a staffing shortage.  Staff members will not report.  Child care and after-school programs (including swim school) are cancelled.  The Board of Education meeting will still take place.   A large number of our staff had a negative reaction to the COVID booster shot given at a voluntary clinic over the weekend, resulting in absences today.  There is a substitute teacher/staff shortage throughout the state, further complicating the availability to cover those absences. "
https://archive.vn/xgZt5

Michigan School System Closes After ‘Large Number’ of Teachers Become Ill from COVID Shot
By Alicia Powe, November 10, 2021
Numerous schools in a Michigan township closed on Monday after numerous staff members fell ill suffering “negative reactions” from COVID-19 booster shots.

As employees get fired or resign from their jobs for refusing to comply with the vaccine mandate, schools in the Saginaw school district and around the country are substantially understaffed.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/michigan-school-system-closes-large-number-teachers-become-covid-shot/

--
See TOWN SQUARE NEWS Updates: https://groups.google.com/g/town-square-news