Donald Trump: "I am the Father of the COVID Vaccine - Get Those Shots Everyone!"

Harold Saive

Sep 5, 2022, 1:57:17 PMSep 5
to TownSquareNews

Donald Trump: "I am the Father of the COVID Vaccine - Get Those Shots Everyone!"
September 4, 2022
https://tinyurl.com/2j3r3b3c

Alex Jones recently issued an ultimatum to Donald Trump to come forward and admit that he was "fooled" by those who helped him develop and roll out the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines. It is widely believed by some that Trump would not have won the 2016 election without the support of Alex Jones and his massive audience.

In a recent broadcast on Infowars.com, Alex Jones revealed what Trump's answer to him was, basically saying that Trump was not backing down from his position on the COVID vaccines, but was proud of his accomplishments, and took full credit for them.

Alex Jones stated that he still supported Donald Trump on many issues, but would not support candidates who continue participating in promoting the COVID-19 vaccines that are killing children.

I am embedding a video of Alex Jones's comments in this article. I am also embedding a video of David Knight, who was fired by Alex Jones and had his show on Infowars canceled in December of 2020, because of his comments against Trump's actions during the COVID Plandemic, and in particular promoting the deadly COVID-19 shots.

These are videos of two men who both believe the COVID-19 vaccines are evil, but that's where their similarities end. I encourage everyone to watch both clips. My comments on this situation follow these two clips.

=================================

BOMBSHELL 10/5/21:
Video Emerges Where Fauci and Others Planned for a “Universal mRNA Flu Vaccine” Which Became the “COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine” Because People were not Afraid Enough of the Flu Virus
https://tinyurl.com/mr3erj2r

Last night (10/4/21) Alex Jones of Infowars.com did a special broadcast regarding an October, 2019 video that they had just become aware of that was a panel discussion hosted by the Milken Institute discussing the need for a Universal Flu Vaccine.

The video clip that they played of this event was a 1 minute and 51 second dialogue between the moderator, Michael Specter, a journalist who is a New Yorker staff writer and also an adjunct professor of bioengineering at Stanford University, Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, and Rick Bright, the director of HHS Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA).

In this short clip, which was extracted from the hour-long panel discussion, Anthony Fauci explains that bringing a new, untested kind of vaccine like an mRNA vaccine, would take at least a decade (“if everything goes perfectly”) to go through proper trials and be approved by the FDA.

He would know, because he had been trying to do it for about a decade already by then (October, 2019), trying to develop an mRNA based vaccine for HIV.

But now they were discussing something much bigger than just a vaccine for AIDS patients. They are talking about a “Universal Flu Vaccine” that everyone would have to take – a huge market for Big Pharma!

--
See TOWN SQUARE NEWS Updates: https://groups.google.com/g/town-square-news