Trump’s Worst Betrayal Ever? He betrayed his wife, his son, and the American people all at once

Harold Saive

Apr 29, 2023, 4:07:58 PM4/29/23
to TownSquareNews

Trump’s Worst Betrayal Ever? He betrayed his wife, his son, and the American people all at once
https://www.vtforeignpolicy.com/2023/04/trumps-worst-betrayal-ever/

How many times has Donald Trump betrayed Melania? Probably too many times to remember.  But one of his betrayals was special. Read Allan Stevo’s new article for details. –Kevin Barrett, VT Foreign Policy Editor

When  a President Lies to You

by Allan Stevo

Barron Trump is vaccine injured.

He suffers from autism, is what the scuttlebutt around the Trump family is.

His mother, who realizes that he is vaccine injured, does not allow him to get shots.

​That’s the scuttlebutt.

It’s always the mother.

They are the ones who look into their baby’s happy, warm eyes, from the moment of birth, approximately every 3 minutes that they are awake and together. Then suddenly, one day, there aren’t happy, warm eyes, but instead mom gets a vacant stare back and realizes that something has just gone terribly wrong.

​Some moms put two and two together, stop the vaccines immediately, and try chelation therapy, often in vain, to try to bring her child back from the abyss.

Many moms don’t put two and two together in time.

The horror stories of how the next 40 or 50 years of that go are not lost on me.

Vaccine injury hits too close to home.

The Broken Promise

In 2015, there were whispers of a childhood vaccine safety commission if Trump were elected.

In 2016, with his November 9 victory, we were told a vaccine safety commission would become reality.

On January 10, 2017, Robert Kennedy Jr., was welcomed in to begin that process at Trump Tower of starting a vaccine safety commission.

And then before long, everything with that process fell apart.

​Do you know what a serious presidential vaccine safety commission in 2017 would have meant for 2020?

Yeah. I do. The entire dynamic would have shifted.

By killing that commission, President Trump broke his promise to the American people and also to Robert Kennedy Jr., who had, by that point, been working on the vaccine injury topic for over a decade.

Trump, in that lie, also laid the foundation for the demise of his presidency and the further demise of his nation. If it were his presidency to behave so carelessly with that would be fine, but it isn’t.

​The election of Trump was the Molotov cocktail that the American people put to use, against a broken system, to paraphrase film director Michael Moore in his unheeded warning statements to his party in summer 2016.

Trump became our weapon against the tyrants who wished to destroy us.

Trump became a figurehead of a more important movement, and that movement had to be stopped.

The demise of Trump’s presidency came in the color revolution that became Covid-19, a tale that Molly Ball told in the February 4, 2021 issue of Time magazine suspiciously titled “The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election.”

In it, Ball explained how Big Business and Big Union, alongside many other special interest groups got together to subvert the electoral process, to silence the movement that Trump had become temporary figurehead of, and to usher in an illegitimate presidency. It was a war on us, not Trump.

The way that lie to Kennedy and to the American people played out is powerful.

What Choice Are You Left With When A President Lies To You?

When a president lies to you, you have a few different options.

Most people just let it go.

The options, though, can be really effective, because a President, or any politician, does not like the pushback that it requires to be effective.

One of them is to run against him for election.

And to make the lie that the President told you, one of the focal points of your next 18 months of life.

Robert Kennedy is doing that.

If you ever hear Kennedy talk about the topic face to face, you can tell that lie from Trump stuck with him.

Lying about a childhood vaccine safety panel stuck with him.

It really was a pretty rotten thing for Trump to do to the American people, given the fact that he’s got a 6 foot 7 inch kid with autism, except unlike most kids, this kid has got unlimited resources to address it and a full time attentive mom.​

How To Talk To A Kennedy, Or Anyone You Support

On September 19, 2020, I shook Kennedy’s hand, looked him in the eye and asked him about that vaccine safety commission (which until that time, I never heard anyone ask and never heard him answer).

If you want to know his answer, go ask him in-person at one of his fundraisers, if you can get yourself in the door of one.

And if you want a tip — push back on whatever his first answer is.

No matter what it is.

He’s a politician and a lawyer who grew up in a family of politician and lawyers, so no matter how pleased you are with his first answer, look him in the eye and say to him “That sounds like a load of bologna, what kind of rube do you take me for, try again Bobby, and this time quit with the lying lawyer act.”​

Your warriors need you to talk to them that way.

Otherwise, they get soft.

And then the worst people in the system, the ones who actually will talk to them that way, end up getting quite a bit of influence over even the most well-intentioned candidates and politicians.

Kennedy Is An Imperfect Messenger, But That Imperfection Is A Distraction

You see, you may be of the opinion that President Trump might be the right solution for 2024, but in that case, he needs a hard fight from a real candidate who represents the American people’s interests — and, respectfully, that doesn’t include anyone on the political right other than Trump at this moment.

So yeah, maybe Bobby Kennedy isn’t perfect — and in a lot of ways — but you know what, he’s pretty perfect for running that campaign that forces Trump to admit his faults to himself and to reform. It’s probably the only way Trump actually becomes useful to us for a second term, by being sent through a crucible with an authentic opponent, rather than the lineup of phonies and mental midgets and globalist boot-lickers on the alleged political right.

Every single person running, other than Kennedy, requires Trump to behave more status quo and globalist in order to win. They all push him in that direction, while Kennedy and Trump are two men that represent the actual debates we have as families, on our best days, around the American dinner table. JFK 2.0 and Ron Paul Revolution 2.0 are at the heart of the American dinner table, rather than the globalist slop they wish to dump in our trough, spread around our pens, and leave us locked in with to either starve or eat.​

Their slop is simply not going to be my future.

The fact of the matter is that RFK carries the mantle of JFK and Trump carries the mantle of Ron Paul. Imperfect men every one, but that is the reality of life and the reality of this moment.

So What Does One Do?

I’m inviting you to go find an RFK fundraiser, if you can get into one.

Do you know why that’s important?

Because, well, are you running for President?

Are you going to spend the next year and a half of your life dragging yourself and everyone you know and love through the most miserable of elections on the planet — the US Presidential election?

Do you know what that does to families? Do you know what that does to marriages? Do you know what that does to children?

It’s awful.

So, I ask you again — Are you going to run for President in 2024?

Are you going to run a race, never knowing which friendly face that you let into your inner circle is going to try to ruin you with a recording or a tell-all book?

Are you going to run a race — even worse, never knowing what smiling face around you will try to kill you for being too honest?

Is that how you are going to spend the next 18 months of your life?

No?

You aren’t?

Well, me neither.

​If they gave me that awful job with a billion dollar salary, I wouldn’t take it.

I don’t want to be president.

I don’t want to run for president.

I have a thousand things I’d rather do.

So, you know what, people like you and me can do? We can support one of the closest thing we may have to an honest politician jumping in the fight.

And we support him by shaking his hand, looking him in the eye, and asking the tough questions.

We support him by letting him know we will never forgive him if he betrays us.

And we support him by digging deep into our pockets and making sure that this is a well-resourced effort.

Will that work?

Will that bring victory?

Will we take back our country?

I don’t know.

But I know we live in a time in which we can consider ourselves blessed that anyone wants to run for that role.

If you would like to join me in support of that effort, tap here.

Allan Stevo

--
See TOWN SQUARE NEWS Updates: https://groups.google.com/g/town-square-news