Coffee and Covid - Virus Theory is a Scam - Terrain Explains Toxins as Source of Disease

Harold Saive

Sep 12, 2022, 2:05:11 PM9/12/22
to TownSquareNews
<https://substack.com/profile/55309692-stephen-holland>

Stephen Holland
Oct 26, 2021
<https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/p/-learn-how-to-get-involved-/comment/3365167>

The Corona Virus is a scam

Dear citizen,

You have been deceived by the media, government, pharmaceutical
companies and doctors. It has been known for at least 150 years that
germs do not cause disease. This was proven by a biologist by the name
of Antoine Bechamp. He was a contemporary of Louis Pasteur. It was
proven that germs are the result of a disease and are not the cause of
it. Recent technology and understanding of vitamins has further
confirmed this information. Disease is unnatural and doesn’t occur by
itself in nature. Humans have strayed from nature by growing cereal
crops to store for the winter period when foods are scarce.
Unfortunately, there is a hidden cost in eating grain food. When plants
make a seed they add toxic chemicals and sharp edges to discourage
foraging animals from eating grass seeds and some tree seeds. When
animals eat grain seeds the toxic chemicals and sharp edges irritate the
gut causing inflammation of the gut lining. (leaky gut syndrome) This
causes gaps in the gut lining to expand which allows gut bacteria and
food material to enter the bloodstream. Also, grain is deficient in
vitamins which humans need. Grain is a high octane fuel designed for
birds. When humans eat grain it causes an acceleration of their
metabolic rate and a small increase in body temperature. A doctor would
call this a fever. But this fever is not caused by germs, but by fast
digesting sugars from grain, alcohol, milk and refined sugar sources.
This is the true cause of 99% of all human disease. Note - Junk food
causes disease, not germs. That’s why coronavirus mostly occurs on
cruise ships, nursing homes, theme parks and fast food outlets. There is
only one human disease which is called vitamin deficiency disease. There
are not thousands of different diseases. There is no such thing as
viruses. I know, because I have worked in an electron microscope unit
where I learnt how to use all the equipment. I also learnt about the
electron microscope’s limitations as well. An electron microscope
wouldn’t be able to find a ‘virus,’ if in fact; they did exist. You
can’t photograph what you can’t find. All alleged photos of viruses are
blurry images. Why? This is a deliberate deception because viruses don’t
exist, so they have to make the photos unclear so that nobody can see
that the photos are of cell debris and are not photos of viruses. The
electron microscope can see individual atoms so there can be no excuse
for not having clear and precise images of so-called ‘viruses’. The
average age of people dying from so called ‘COVID 19’ is 79.5 years of
age which is the exact same as the average life expectancy. Thus, there
has been no decrease in life expectancy which means nothing has changed.
Common diseases like heart attack and influenza are renamed COVID 19, so
don’t be fooled by medical and government officials who hope to gain
profit, power, money and population control from this huge global scam.
Help to stop this medical system dictatorship. Sign petitions against
forced vaccinations. References - Virus Mania by Torsten Engelbrecht and
Stefan Lanka virologist - youtube

53ReplyGift a subscription
<https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/subscribe?gift=true&recipient=55309692-stephen-holland&comment_id=3365167>Collapse

founding
<https://substack.com/profile/30177578-harold-saive>

Harold Saive
Oct 30, 2021
<https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/p/-learn-how-to-get-involved-/comment/3414424>

Terrain theory is well defended. The issue of "gain-of-function" is
gas-lighting to support germ "theory". Faucists are aware their VAXX
empire is ready to crumble without a GREAT SCARE. All-cause and
increased mortality for "Covid" adjusted for malpractice, lockdown
policy and other collateral murder-by coercion shows no increase
compared to previous years. This is consistent with the "no-virus"
finding and Terrain theory. Ironically, this gets Fauci out of the DOG
HOUSE on GoF since essential transmission of a non-virus is impossible.
- Kaufman and Cowan
-https://www.bitchute.com/video/vkb8Ted6cs7k/?fbclid=IwAR31x86ovqbAPlzJ89gIVc2DrmkWW40feV1SgEnelv20s8_0VjqOOtfjjbw
<https://www.bitchute.com/video/vkb8Ted6cs7k/?fbclid=IwAR31x86ovqbAPlzJ89gIVc2DrmkWW40feV1SgEnelv20s8_0VjqOOtfjjbw>

5ReplyDeleteCollapse

<https://substack.com/profile/69743537-john>

john
Jul 8
<https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/p/-learn-how-to-get-involved-/comment/7619622>

“The Corona Virus is a scam” alright, but situation is much worse than
noted in your post, which was very insightful and well-written. Was
aware of Bechamp and a few other points, but still learned a whole lot
-- many thanks!

=====

Revealed below are even worse parts of scam; unused legal attacks to
exploit; and solid refs for backup. Need to improve awareness, so please
spread the word.

There is plenty of solid evidence that “covid shots” were design to
kill, and it is even clearer that: (a) the “covid shots” are NOT “safe
and effective” and (b) “early treatments for covid” are NOT “ineffective
and dangerous” as is claimed by the people involved with
discipling.doctors/canceling.others for saying otherwise.

Such claims clearly indicate that these people -- which include VRBPAC
members, OBIM employees, and members of state medical boards -- are
either guilty of incompetence or willful malpractice, making them
personally liable for damages resulting from their malfeasances.

Until strategies for challenging bogus national medical emergency
declarations, EUA approvals, and attacks on
honest.doctors/truth.speakers include suing these people, who are guilty
of incompetence or willful malpractice, they will NOT cause enough
“fear” in these criminals to be an effective deterrent.

=====

These crooks broke federal law -- Administrative Procedure Act, National
Research Act, Belmont Report, etc – because they responded to bogus
pandemic with research on general public that consisted of experimental
public health measures (eg, experimental lockdowns, experimental gene
therapies, experimental suspension of Hippocratic Oath, experimental
insertion of bureaucrats between doctors and patients, etc). And, such
human research requires empaneling of Institutional Review Boards
(IRB’s), of non-conflicted experts, to approve/disapprove proposed
research. The required IRB’s were either NOT used or their members,
including leaders, were highly-conflicted, incompetent, and/or acted
with willful malpractice.

=====

Relevant Links (segments of most interest indicated):

#1 = (01:48-02:50 murder of 5-year-olds, 6:46-19:25 some key
overviews)https://ugetube.com/watch/dr-david-martin-no-more-mister-nice-guy-red-pill-expo_Uz8Jf4f2R83mDGk.html
<https://ugetube.com/watch/dr-david-martin-no-more-mister-nice-guy-red-pill-expo_Uz8Jf4f2R83mDGk.html>(50:15)

#2 = (01:22-05:23 excess deaths, 18:02-20:45 financial
collapse)https://rumble.com/v17mn9u-edward-dowd-economic-fallout-of-covid-vax-fraud.html
<https://rumble.com/v17mn9u-edward-dowd-economic-fallout-of-covid-vax-fraud.html>(24:14)

#3 = (37:33-42:45 crime
overview)https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/eulogy-for-a-selfless-truth-warrior
<https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/eulogy-for-a-selfless-truth-warrior>(1:01:03)

#4 = (dr.z
slides)https://timetofreeamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/Zelenko-Control.pdf
<https://timetofreeamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/Zelenko-Control.pdf>

#5 = (1:05:55-1:18:59 crime
overview)https://odysee.com/EP8-Radical:93141ffa7a818f56b65173802a614f39bf7b6f9c?src=embed
<https://odysee.com/EP8-Radical:93141ffa7a818f56b65173802a614f39bf7b6f9c?src=embed>(1:37:22)

#6 = (50:35-58:20 pandemic declared to hide coming financial
collapse)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3WUv5SV5Hg
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3WUv5SV5Hg>

#7 = (detailed backup for #1) “Fauci Created SARS in Lab - No Novel CV”
Dr. David Martin - Dr. Reiner Fuellmich Full Interview
(14-JUL-2021)https://www.bitchute.com/video/3owcNQwXbVLs/
<https://www.bitchute.com/video/3owcNQwXbVLs/>

#8 = (overview of 2021 toxicity experiments on Americans) Patterns Of
Deployment Of Toxic Covid "Vaccine" Batches by Craig
Paardekooperhttps://www.bitchute.com/video/keoCmPh3vuiG/
<https://www.bitchute.com/video/keoCmPh3vuiG/>

#9 = (written analysis of #8) James Hill, MD, JD Dec 5, 2021, vaccine
batches vary systematically in toxicity and are distributed to
unsuspecting Americans by three
companieshttps://hillmd.substack.com/p/vaccine-batches-vary-in-toxicity?s=r
<https://hillmd.substack.com/p/vaccine-batches-vary-in-toxicity?s=r>

1ReplyGift a subscription
<https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/subscribe?gift=true&recipient=69743537-john&comment_id=7619622>Collapse

<https://substack.com/profile/24961943-potatodots>

Potatodots
Aug 13
<https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/p/-learn-how-to-get-involved-/comment/8370395>

Thank you for the links! I've copied them and am sending them around,
with attribution. Yes, they broke all the laws, suspended our God Given
Rights, overreached. Those admin processes have more than
going-through-the-motions relevance, they wrote them originally to
ensure proper reviews were done. "Emergencies" do not suspend the
Constitution and the duties involved in regulatory oversight.

1ReplyGift a subscription
<https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/subscribe?gift=true&recipient=24961943-potatodots&comment_id=8370395>Collapse

<https://substack.com/profile/69743537-john>

john
Aug 14
<https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/p/-learn-how-to-get-involved-/comment/8394193>

Thanks for the feedback, and especially for spreading the word. Need
many more to join in peaceful efforts to restore “our God Given Rights”.

Below is a new link plus a timeline to help fund stuff in a previous one.

NOTE = The atrocities often discussed online are just the tip of an
iceberg, most of which is hidden from view by intent, so care must be
taken to not let these items distract us from the more-important targets
-- like EUA approval for a US/China joint venture to edit the human
genome and the root cause of accelerating decline of America.

Should be a wakeup call for Americans that very few are aware of the two
important targets mentioned above, much like in the days before Pearl
Harbor in WW2. Those interested can find more about these two targets in
the references below.

* EUA to edit human genome

___* Who Did It = Ref-A (36:09-38:00)

* Some hidden parts of iceberg

___* The Felony = Ref-A (07:35-09:24)

___* The Bioweapon in Covid.Shots = Ref-A (11:33-15:00)

___* The Privateers = Ref-A (16:00-19:22)

___* The Pirates = Ref-A (25:03-27:44)

___* The Orchestra = Ref-A (31:35-34:48)

* Accelerating decline of America (concerning parallels between 1980s
and today)

___* Japanese Martial Arts Analogy = Ref-B (11:30-13:33)

___* Focus of Communist Attacks = Ref-B (0:40-4:05)

___* Vulnerable Societies = Ref-B (4:06-6:16)

___* Theory of Subversion = Ref-B (6:17-9:18)

___* Stages of Communist Attacks = Ref-B (9:19-11:29)

___* Details, examples, etc = Ref-B (11:30-58:59)

___* Effective Prevention = Ref-B (59:00-1:03:23)