Florida. SB222 is dead. DeSanis Replaces SB 222 with SB 252 SB 200 was a powerful freedom bill that deserved passage into law.

Harold Saive

Apr 25, 2023, 12:11:54 PM4/25/23
to TownSquareNews

Florida. SB222 is dead. DeSanis Replaces SB 222 with SB 252  SB 200  was a powerful freedom bill that deserved passage into law.

https://tinyurl.com/4xye4fkb

DeSantis suddenly in the pocket of Big Pharma  -- SB252 forces employees to follow federal government mandates and opens the door to the World Health Organization to control our health policies

Floridians created the bill and it was gaining great support! It protected people’s vaccination and immunity status, ended all vaccine discrimination, stopped the federal government from getting our medical data, protected our children from EUA vaccines, protected all public and private employees from all vaccine mandates and vaccine passports.

killed the bill.

And now, Floridians are about to have their freedom stripped away this coming week as legislators prepare to pass a #fakefreedomflorida bill SB252 that forces employees to follow federal government mandates and opens the door to the World Health Organization to control our health policies.

And, while it claims to prevent MRNA vaccine mandates that’s not permanent and runs 20 months. It’s all a game to create a false narrative to sell to the public. You were warned by many of us trying to get the message to the masses.

Doomsday comes as DeSantis manipulates the media. This is not a freedom blueprint but a path toward one world governing control. We the people created SB222 because this is what we wanted legislators to pass on behalf of Floridians.

Big Pharma & Governor DeSantis created SB252. Remember that when your children are dragged and forced to line up and be jabbed during the next “pandemic.” Because they are planning another one and we are being set up to fall.

--
See TOWN SQUARE NEWS Updates: https://groups.google.com/g/town-square-news